The DISC model was designed to help professionals understand themselves and others.
It describes four primary styles of behaviour:
The Dominance Style
- Direct and firm
- Goal-oriented and competitive
- May be strong-willed and forceful
The Influence Style
- High-spirited and enthusiastic
- Energetic and adventurous
The Steadiness Style
- Humble and tactful
- Well-balanced and even-tempered
The Compliance Style
- Analytical and systematic
- Accurate and perfection-seeking
- Skeptical and measured
- May be more reserved and private
The DISC model works hand-in-hand with Emotional Intelligence (EI) to further understand how your teams think and feel.
The self-awareness domain of EI covers introspection: getting to the core of your thoughts, habits, and personality.
Awareness of others covers sympathy: doing better at relating to how people around you feel, and being more receptive to their needs and feelings. We merge DISC and EI to provide our clients with a better method for assessing their employees and applicants.
With DISCFLOW, you can make smarter and more nuanced decisions when hiring, training, and managing.
Get started with the DISCFLOW model today!
+44 203 019 2262